Sunday, November 25, 2007

Recent E-bay Purchases

Here's what I've gotten here in the last month or so...
Price includes shipping.


SHOWCASE PRESENTS: METAMORHO VOL. 1
Continuing my collection of DC's SHOWCASE line of reprints. ($11.56)


THE VAULT OF MIKE ALLRED
The complete 4-issue career retrospective. ($13.45)


MADMAN ATOMIC COMICS #1 (2nd Print), 2-4
I already have the first print of #1 and I was glad to find a set that included the 2nd print. ($15.90)


TALES OF THE TEEN TITANS #50
The Kirby Award nominated wedding issue. ($4.73)


SWAMP THING VOL. 4: MURDER OF CROWS
Slowly completing this collection. Only two more trades to go. It's getting harder to motivate myself since I already own many of the issues that are reprinted in volumes 4 and 5. ($16.94)


ATOMICS #1-6, 15 and IT GIRL #1
I already have the ATOMICS JIGSAW trade that reprints #1-4 but I would rather have the actual comics for this collection. The set also included #15 and the IT GIRL one-shot. I only need to get #s 13 and 14 now. ($9.85)


THE SPIRIT #1 (2nd Print), 2-7
Another great set with another 2nd print first issue. I had been looking for the variant cover version for a while. This set also fills in some gaps since I only had #s 1, 2 and 5. ($13.49)


SHAZAM: MONSTER SOCIETY OF EVIL #1-4
The complete mini-series. I was so looking forward to this. Glad I found it in a set. ($13.00)


COMICS AND SEQUENTIAL ART by Will Eisner
What a great find! I've had this on my wish list for some time now. ($12.27)

No comments: